Part of the Navy Gold Star Program's mission is to provide information and resources to support the families of our service members who die on active duty. To assist with this mission, we have created a series of quick reference resource sheets. Click on the link below to download a copy of the sheet of your choice.
While these are designed to provide a quick reference to each topic, be sure to visit each organization's website for a more complete explanation of benefits.
- When Surviving Children Become Young Adults
- What do I Need to Know about Guardianship?
- Education Benefits for Survivors
- Tips on Coping with Grief and Loss
- Remarriage and Your Survivor Benefits
- Ready to Move: Navigating Your “Final Move”
- Federal Job Preference and You
- Survivor Milestones
- Managing Survivor Benefits Online
- The HEART Act: Investing in Your Future
- Tax Tips for Survivors
- Financial Security for Survivors
- Income Security for Survivors